Monday, May 8, 2017

Marty McFly (Back to the Future) and Joel Robinson (Mystery Science Theater 3000)

MARTY: So this is the future?
JOEL: Well, the not too distant future...
MARTY: This isn't right! I have to be back in 1985! Where are we???
JOEL: Um...it's a bit difficult to explain.
MARTY: What do you mean?
JOEL: Well, I'm sort of trapped on this space craft. The Satellite of Love, actually. And I'm forced to watch these bad movies, really bad. Worst of all time. So--
MARTY: Wait, wait, what? Why?
JOEL: These mad scientists are trying to see what movies will cause insanity to take over the world. So anyway, I built these robots to help me get through them. Which means that all the spare parts are gone, so we're all stuck here.
MARTY: This is heavy.
JOEL: Oh, don't worry! We have fun up here...kind of...
MARTY: I need to go, I have a whole life on Earth in 1985! How did I even get up here?
JOEL: I'd love to help you, but the next movie is starting!  We have to go!
MARTY: I don't want to watch a movie, I want to get home.
JOEL: It won't be so bad. At least it's not "Manos:" Hands of Fate.

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious. I can hear Joel's voice, and hear that terrible music from MANOS. ("Don't help me or anything, boss . . . ")

    ReplyDelete